The automatic lathe is a high-performance, high-precision, low-noise automatic lathe, which is an automatic machining machine that controls the machining program through cams. His operation has a certain risk factor and needs to be handled with care. If you want to use the automatic lathe, please pay attention to the following 12 points:
(1) Lubricate the machine tool according to the regulations before work, check whether the handles are in place, and drive the train for five minutes to confirm that everything is normal.
(2) The chuck chuck should be fastened, and the wrench cannot be left on the chuck or the chuck when it is turned on.
(3) The workpiece and tool should be clamped firmly, and the shank should not extend too long (except for the boring); turn the turret to stop to prevent the tool from colliding with the chuck, workpiece or scratching the hand.
(4) When the workpiece is running, the operator cannot stand upright on the workpiece, does not rely on the lathe, and does not step on the oil pan.
(5) When cutting at high speed, use chip breaker and retaining screen.
(6) High-speed anti-brake is forbidden, and the vehicle and parking should be stable.
(7) Remove iron filings, apply a brush or special hook.
(8) Use a trowel to light the workpiece, the right hand must be in front and the left hand in the back; use sanding cloth to light the workpiece, use "hand clip" and other tools to prevent twisting.
(9) Everything in the work, quantity, and cutting tools should be placed in a safe place nearby, so that it is neat and orderly.
(10) The lathe is not stopped. It is forbidden to take the workpiece on the front of the car or measure the workpiece.
(11) It is forbidden to open or remove the guard when working on a lathe.
(12) Close to work, the lathe should be cleaned and wiped, and the tailstock and slide box should be retracted to the far right end of the bed.
Paying attention to the above 12 points, the automatic lathe can be used for our high work, and it can greatly reduce various safety accidents in production.