1. Develop the rules and regulations of the Daily maintenance of CNC system.
2. Should be as little as possible to open CNC cabinets and strong electric cabinet door.
3. Regular cleaning of the numerical control device cooling ventilation system.
Regular maintenance of the input/output device of the 4.CNC system.
5. Regular inspection and replacement of DC motor brush.
6. Regular monitoring of the network voltage of CNC devices.
7. Regular replacement of storage battery.
8.CNC system maintenance in the long run.
9. Standby Printed circuit board maintenance, for the purchase of the standby printed circuit board should be regularly installed on the CNC device for a period of time to prevent damage.